On occasion, I’m asked for product recommendations. I will happily admit that while on my health journey, many of my personal views have changed – especially over the span of a lifetime.
There was a shift for me in July of 2016, when I decided to truly focus attention on healing aspects of my body, mind, and spirit. I’m happy to say that I’ve been quite successful during this chapter of my life.
I will only recommend products I currently use or have used in the past. If I’ve never tried it, I won’t recommend it. If I tried it and disliked it, I won’t recommend it. Simple.
My knowledge, and opinion, is limited to the products I’m familiar with using. There are countless companies out there, providing great products; and there’s no way for me to know them all. If you’re aware of any products that you personally find amazing, and would like to recommend, please feel free to use the comment section below.
If you’re curious about why I recommend a certain place for purchasing products, and would like to know the differences among places; please click here.
I hope this helps.
Blessings to all.
My Favorites Products
(preferably clean, non-GMO and organic)
Chips and Crackers
- Boulder Canyon potato chips made with coconut oil (salt) ~ non-GMO, grain free, dairy free, sugar free Vitacost
- Jackson’s Honest Coconut Oil Potato Chips ~ non-GMO, kosher, and they use organic coconut oil at low temps Vitacost ~ Thrive
- Mary’s Gone Crackers Super Seeds Crackers: these come in five flavors, and I’ve tried them all except for chia/hemp. These are quite crunchy and may need some warming up to. (I personally love them.) They are non-GMO, organic, gluten free, vegan, kosher, and sugar free Vitacost ~ iHerb ~Thrive
- Lily’s Sweets ~ They make baking chips which are vegan, non-GMO certified and sweetened with stevia. They also offer a variety of chocolate (sea salt, almond, etc) Vitacost ~ Azure ~ Amazon
Fermented Foods and Cultures
Jerky and Dried Meats
- Organic Prairie Jerky ~ I can only buy this brand from Azure or Amazon. The jerky is made from 100% grass-fed beef and is certified organic. It’s both gluten and nut free; and the sweetener used is honey (rather than sugar). I prefer the original flavor. Amazon ~ Azure
- Lark Ellen Farm grain free granola bites ~ they are certified non-GMO, vegan and paleo friendly.The chocolate orange cranberry is sweetened only with orange juice. It is not my favorite. The Berrylicious is my favorite so far and is sweetened with organic maple syrup. They offer other sweet and savory flavors as well. Vitacost ~ Amazon ~ Azure
- Living Intentions Sprouted Trail Mixes ~ they come in various flavors (the wild berry my favorite). Certified organic, kosher, vegan, and paleo. Vitacost ~ Amazon
- Tigernut chocolate clusters by Organic Gemini ~ non-GMO, organic, dairy free, grain free, nut free, and sweetened with maple syrup Vitacost
- Pure monk fruit ~ it has almost no calories, has been used in the East for centuries, and is completely natural. I use a powdered form made by Julian Bakery and a liquid form made by Whole Earth. Be careful when buying monk fruit a lot of brands have unhealthy fillers. I can buy powdered monk fruit from Amazon and Azure. I can only find the liquid from Amazon since Vitacost no longer carries it.
- Pure maple syrup
- Raw honey
- Endangered Species ~ I love their mission. Their chocolate does contain sugar. They have a delicious chocolate bark and chocolate bites. I have a few of their products on hand in case I have a sweet tooth attack. They are fair trade, certified non-GMO and vegan, and gluten free. Vitacost ~ iHerb ~ Amazon ~ Thrive ~ Azure
- Glutino’s Cookies ~ My hubby loves these cookies; especially the chocolate chips and lemon. These are gluten free only. Vitacost ~ iHerb ~ If you like to buy in bulk Amazon also carries them.
Non-Food Products I Love
Health Products and Supplements
- Raw liver pills ~ I prefer two brands: Vital Proteins and Perfect. Both options consist of grass-fed beef, raised without hormones. Vital Proteins ~ the cheapest is from Amazon. Vitacost and iHerb also carry it. I choose to buy the Perfect liver pills from Amazon, as they are about half the cost of the others.
- Instant Pot ~ I use it almost daily! I love it! Amazon
- Silpat mat ~ at last count, I owned four; and wouldn’t mind a few more. Amazon
- Smart Stick ~ I use it often. I’m currently on my second one. Amazon
- Stainless Steel Cookie Sheets ~ I prefer avoiding aluminum whenever possible. Amazon
- Vitamix ~ I waited years to buy this product because of the initial cost. In the meantime, we had to buy new blenders almost annually. I’ve had my current Vitamix for over ten years and bought it refurbished to begin with. Amazon